Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Make Your Own Green Cleaners Now!

I was tired of toxic fumes when spraying the bathroom tile. I knew that there must be some efficient way to clean green and conserve the environment. The average American uses around 40 lbs of toxic cleaners every year.  This is an incredible amount of cleaner and impact to our environment.  The fumes from these cleaners can lead to worsening of allergies. At some point, I had to put a stop to it.  I had to look for an answer so I found a solution which could work safely and efficiently. I went to the supermarket and started reading labels and minded to stay away from certain chemicals. I made a list of these chemicals down the supermarket aisle:


List of chemicals to stay away from:

"Sodium hydroxide
hydrochloric acid
formaldehyde
bleach (sodium hypochlorite)
ammonia
 sulfamic acid
petroleum distillates
sulfuric acid
lye (potassium hydroxide) 
morpholine."


Most green cleaners can be made at home and some can be bought. You too can make a green cleaner that is absolutely non toxic and biodegradable.

After my allergies worsened, I went to the doctor who told me that I should stay away from the toxic cleaners. Following his advice, I'm starting this lens to help others make and use green products. I'm positively sure that it will help you out in your next cleaning routine.

You can find the essentials of establishing cleaning routines at
The Cleaning Lady Blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment